Local League Session 3:
(June 30th - Aug 20th)
· 8-week volleyball program (Minis 5th & below, Locals 6th & above, Boys)
· Program consist of one practice per week for 1.5 hours
· Two Tournaments during the 8 weeks
· Tailored to all skill levels; beginner to advanced
· Covers basic skill fundamentals
· Additional focus on movement, coordination, strength and endurance
Practices offered on Wednesday OR Friday depending on group:
Wednesday: 5-6:30pm - Minis: 5th grade and under ONLY
Friday: 5-6:30pm or 6:30-8pm - All Groups
· 6-16 years old all ages and levels (Courts divided by age and skill level)
· 10-16 years old boys
· Minis - 5th grade and younger
· Time slots will be designated by the staff. Specific time slots may be available upon request
-$180 for the eight-week program.
-$50 Annual fee paid on first participated session of the year
Session 3 will require ALL NEW 2021 participants to pay the annual fee of $50. The total of $230 will include a new jersey and T shirt plus membership for the entire 2021 year.
Location: Pearce Sports Center: 474 W. MacKay Dr. San Bernardino
Session Begins June 30th or July 2nd depending on practice day
Current Rancho Covid Protocols
1) Players will enter through a specific door
2) Sanitizing hands and balls will be done before and after practice.
3) Coaches and players will wear masks
4) Temperatures will be taken on arrival
5) Players will enter and exit the building wearing a mask
6) No backpacks allowed. Small bags allowed for phones and medicine.
7) One spectator per player
Monday Position specific Trainings for LOCALS ONLY
These sessions are available to all players who are interested in comprehensive instruction and are looking to perfect fundamentals through a specific position or skill. $20 each one-hour session
Times: 5-6pm middle school age group & 6-7pm high school age group *Unless otherwise noted*
** MINIS group May 17th 5-6pm**
*Only 15 players are allowed in each one-hour session, and masks are required* First come first serve basis via online registration
May 3rd: Serving
-Coached by Lexi Cardoza: Current CSUSB outside hitter, NCAA 2019 National Champion, and 2019 AVCA Player of the year. Lexi has been coaching for 3 years at RVVC and is currently coaching out 16-gold team.
May 10th: Setting >>Register Here<<
-Coached by Wayne White: Former Collegiate setter for UCLA and Long Beach State and professional beach volleyball athletes. Wayne started the Cal Baptist Men’s program in 1999 and won the NAIA National Championship in 1999 and 2001. Wayne is currently the RVVC 17-Premier coach and Director of Setting.
All Skills 5-6pm - (Minis only 5th grade and under) >>Register Here<<
-Coached by: Lailani Maile: Former DI UCR Collegiate athlete. Lani has coached at JW North high school and is currently at Aquinas high school. Lani is RVVC 12- Premier head coach in her third season.
Defense 6-7pm ONLY (Middle school and High school intermixed) >>Register Here<<
-Coached by Natasha Mills-Nales. Natasha played semi-professional volleyball in Puerto Rico, where she is from, and then transferred to the US to player four
years at a NCAA DII school. Natasha has been coaching for four years at the club level and is the current 18-gold club coach.
May 24th: Serve Receive Passing >>Register Here<<
-Coached by Teri James: Teri has been a physical education teacher at Moreno Valley Unified school district for over 25 years and is currently the head varsity coach at Woodcrest Christian high school. Teri has been coaching club at RVVC or 4 years and is currently the 14-Gold head coach.
June 7th: Hitting >>Register Here<<
-Coached by Vinnie Dinh: Vinnie is the former Mt. Sac assistant coach and has been coaching club volleyball for 8 years. Vinnie is currently the RVVC’s 16- Premier head coach
June 14th: Blocking >>Register Here<<
-Coached by Kimberly Morohunfola: Kimberly (Kimo) is a former middle blocker at CSUSB Coyote where she earned, 4X All American, 4X AVCA All West Region, AVCA Freshman of the year, CCAA Player of the year, and National Player of the year. She was inducted into the both the CSUSB and CCAA Hall of Fame and is currently RVVC