Local League Session 2:
(April 28th-June 18th)
· 8-week volleyball program (Minis 5th & below, Locals 6th & above, boys)
· Program consist of one practice per week for 1.5 hours
· Two Tournaments during the 8 weeks
· Tailored to all skill levels; beginner to advanced
· Covers basic skill fundamentals
· Additional focus on movement, coordination, strength and endurance
Practices offered on Wednesday OR Friday depending on group:
Wednesday: 5-6:30pm - Minis: 5th grade and under ONLY
Friday: 5-6:30pm or 6:30-8pm - All Groups
· 6-16 years old all ages and levels (Courts divided by age and skill level)
· 10-16 years old boys
· Minis - 5th grade and younger
· Time slots will be designated by the staff. Specific time slots may be available upon request
-$180 for the eight-week program.
-$50 Annual fee paid on first participated session of the year
Session 2 will require ALL NEW 2021 participants to pay the annual fee of $50. The total of $230 will include a new jersey and T shirt plus membership for the entire 2021 year.
Location: Pearce Sports Center: 474 W. MacKay Dr. San Bernardino
>> Online Registration for Session 2 << Session Begins April 28th
Current Rancho Covid Protocols
1) Players will enter through a specific door
2) Sanitizing hands and balls will be done before and after practice.
3) Coaches and players will wear masks
4) Temperatures will be taken on arrival
5) No spectators allowed at this time
6) Players will enter and exit the building wearing a mask
7) No backpacks allowed. Small bags allowed for phones and medicine.
8) Please download TeamSnap . They will need to fill out a health questionnaire before he/she practices