2019 Rancho Summer Camps & Clinics
All Programs Held At The Pearce Sports Center
(474 W. MacKay Dr. San Bernardino CA)
1. Rancho All Skills Camp
• When: July 9th-11th Time: 9am-2pm
• Price: $200 Before July 1st $225 after July 1st
• The Rancho All Skills Volleyball Camp is geared toward players of any skill level
who hope to maximize their volleyball potential. We'll help reach your goals and
improve your knowledge and your technique at a particular position as well as all skills.
2. Elite Position Camp
• When: Session 1: July 20th, 21st Session 2: July 27th, 28th Times: 9-11am
• Price: $100 each session
• The two-day Elite Position Camp focuses on maximizing the number of
repetitions, developing advanced tactical elements of the position, as well as
individual technical improvements. The camp will be run by Rancho’s Premier
3. High School Club Prospect Nights
• When: July 14th, 21st, 28th Time: 5-7pm
• Price: $20
• The High School Club Prospect Nights are for anyone interested in preparing and fine tuning skills for club tryouts along with meeting
the Rancho coaching staff and checking out our amazing home facility..
Club tryouts will be on August 3rd (Primary) and 4th (Make up).
4. Gym Rats
• When: Mondays and Wednesdays starting August 19th Time: 6-8pm
• Price: $20 each night
• The Gym rat clinics are specifically designed for players in grades 4th -8th that
consist of one hour of skill training followed by one hour of wash drills and game
play. Courts will be divided by experience and ability, so anyone can participate.
This is a great way to meet the Rancho staff as well as prepare for club tryouts
For Registration contact: Kelcie Tolan
email; Kelcietolanrvvc@gmail.com or Cell: (909) 262-7350